The conference proceedings of this conference will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
The 2nd International Conference on Energy Research and Technology (ICERT'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to energy research and technology. The goal of ICERT'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICERT is an acronym for International Conference on Energy Research and Technology.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICERT'18 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Battery Energy Storage
- Biomass, Biofuel, and Bioenergy
- Energy and Climate Change
- Energy Conversion
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Storage
- Fuel Cells
- Sustainable Energy
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Søren Linderoth,
Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
Biography & Abstract
Dr. Christian Paulik,
Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
Biography & Abstract
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 100 cm height and 70 cm width.