7th International Conference on Energy Research and Technology (ICERT 2023)
August 9, 2023
August 11, 2023
Brunel University, London, United Kingdom
The 7th International Conference on Energy Research and Technology (ICERT 2023) will be delivered in-person in London, United Kingdom and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference on Energy Research and Technology (ICERT 2023) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to energy research and technology. The goal of this energy conference 2023 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICERT is an acronym for International Conference on Energy Research and Technology.
Topics for ICERT 2023 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Biomass, Biofuel, and Bioenergy
- Energy and Climate Change
- Energy Conversion
- Energy Distribution
- Energy Storage
- Fuel Cells
- Geothermal Energy
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- Solar Cell Theory and Application
- Solar Thermal Energy
- Wind Energy
All submissions accepted as posters will be presented orally by the authors for 5 minutes
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Fluid Flow, Heat and Mass Transfer (JFFHMT) and International Journal…
Learn More »
Dr. Domenico Lombardo
CNR - (Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche), Italy
Conference Local Chair
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference