7th International Conference on Energy Research and Technology (ICERT’23)
Early Bird Registration
Journal Publication €150 EUR:
|This option is only available to those registering to the conference and would like their papers to be published in the journal (after the second peer review process).
|€200 (ONLY includes lunches and coffee breaks)
€100 (ONLY includes closing ceremony)
|€150- Listener for Virtual**
|* For physical conference the sales tax included.|
|** Please note that for virtual conference the sales tax rate (13%) will be applied for Canadian residents and Canadian citizens; international attendees are exempted.|
|***Authors will be able to modify their papers and add new results. Please note that the Journal publication for non-registrants to the conference is $400 CAD (plus 13% HST).|
Paypal Transfer / Bank Transfer
Please note that you need to complete your payment before filling the registration form, as you will need to upload your receipt. If you haven’t completed your payment, you can find information on how to do it here:
If you already completed your payment, please proceed with your registration.
For Physical Conference Registration, Please click the link below:
For Virtual Conference Registration, Please click the link below:
*Student Identification will be Required on Registration Desk.
To generate invoice, Please click the link below:
Please note that registration fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
Important information for registrants who need to apply for VISA:
Please visit Applying for a visa to come to the UK for more details.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference